Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sidewalk Prophets

These are the words I would say if I could sit with you face to face right now. When you listen to the song you should hear me singing to you. Yes YOU! Whenever this song comes on the radio I see you...in all of your wonder and beauty...the amazing young woman that God has made you!


It always brings tears to my eyes when I sing to you. I can't imagine you giving up on yourself. It saddens me to think that you may not feel loved or valued. It's hard to believe that you would ever walk away because you felt as if God just did not listen or care about the deepest hurts or joys in your life.

And so I sing...for each one of you! I sing this song because I want you to know that someone cares...and cares enough to cry when you're hurting and cry tears of joy over you and how amazing you are...cares enough to remind you that there is a God who is crazy about you and Who is never going to leave you! Beautiful Masterpiece of God...oh that you would know the depth of love He has for you and the amazing plan He has for your life!

Hear me singing...feel so loved and cherished! Be strong in the Lord...never give up hope...God's got His hand on you...

The Words I Would Say... (click link and smile) 

No comments: